An Amazing 2-year-old

•  
  • 21
  • 0
  • 1
What is your earliest memory? Mine is talking with my elder sister (we are Irish twins) under my brother's desk who was in a kindergarten at the time. In Japan of that time, kindergarten was for 3 and 4-year-old kids. So I was around 2. My sister and I were shrunken down under a child desk, talking about what day today was, like "Today is Cat Day" "Today is Poo Day" or something like nonsensical.

I went to see my sister's family this weekend. My niece is the same age as myself of the earliest memory. The last time I saw her was last June when we went to Tokyo Disneyland together. The little girl I met yesterday became taller, more adorable and jocose.

My sister is actually a reckless, disorganized person compared with other siblings, but Hana, the 2-year-old girl, loves organizing things. She likes to fold the laundry, wash dishes by hand once we finished our meal, and wipe the table clean. What a 2-year-old! We laughed and laughed every time she did things utmost. What's more, she said "I do this because I am kind" or "I do this to make my mum happy" in a purest way just like 2-year-old, and scurried around with her little feet. She will be 3 at the end of this month. She has such a beautiful golden spirit, even though she gets fretful and punches her little sister occasionally.

"What are you doing?" I asked her holding a pen on the floor, singing, and swinging from side to side. "I have lots of things to do!" answered she, "I have to do the laundry, the dishes, and preparations for dispatch (mentioning her mother's handcraft on online shop). I'm busy busy busy!" My sister and I were not like her, we were talking about poo. What an amazing 2-year-old.