"Vampires, Bulgaria origin?"

•  
  • 874
  • 4
  • 2
Sorry to trouble you, but when you correct,please write your reason for correction.
"Vampires, Bulgaria origin?" That article has described in the newspaper. It is said that human bones are found in succession of Bulgaria Eastern Europe.
That was a pile that the bones was implanted in the chest. It has been a model of "Dracula" novel is a man of neighboring Romania. However, the article to as "the hometown of a vampire was Bulgaria" by this discovery.
Its contents are as follows. That first found "bones of vampire", in the ancient city Sozoboru eastern Bulgaria, the Black Sea coast was on early June. When they unearthed ruins of the church, two human bones seems to have came out , that the bones had pierced 10cm pile of iron in the chest. Seen as both men and women of the 13th and 14th centuries. As the survey team seems to have announced, "It is ritual that has been subjected to death, not raised as a vampire".

According to the director of the Bulgarian National Historical Museum, the belief was spreading since ancient in the country ," that people who repeatedly attacked wrongdoing during his life was that their after of the death, they become a vampire ". It is to prevent from becoming a vampire, that was followed until the early 20th century, the habit of fixing in the ground such as the bodies pile iron.
as found the human bones of the couple in Sozoboru, and that can be seen from the high status that because had been buried near the church. And soIt is the story of the director of " It was high possible ,the lord of misrule. from a pirate
As his wife seduced her husband, and also the pile was driven to her.

「吸血鬼は、ブルガリアが起源か」という記事が新聞に載りました。東欧ブルガリアで、胸に鉄杭を打ち込まれた人骨が続々と発見されているそうです。小説「ドラキュラ」のモデルとされたのは、隣国ルーマニアの人ですが、この発見により「ブルガリアこそが吸血鬼の故郷か」とする記事です。その内容は次のとおりです。ブルガリア東部、黒海沿岸の古都ソゾボルで、「吸血鬼の骨」が最初に見つかったのは、6月初めのことのようです。教会跡を発掘中、胸に数10cmの鉄杭が突き刺さっていた人骨2体がでてきたそうです。いずれも13~14世紀の男女とみられ、調査団は、「死後、吸血鬼としてよみがえらないよう儀式が施されたもの」と発表したようです。ブルガリア国立歴史博物館の館長によると、同国では古くから、生前に悪行を重ねた人は死後、吸血鬼となり人々を襲うという信仰が広まっていたので、吸血鬼になるのを防ぐため、遺体を鉄杭などで地中に固定する習慣が20世紀初めまで続いていたということです。ソゾボルで見つかった人骨は、夫婦で、教会のそばに埋葬されていたことから高い身分だったとみられます。「悪政をした海賊出身の領主だった可能性が高く、妻も夫をそそのかしたとして杭を打ち込まれた」との館長の話だそうです。