ZERO ~You are my everything~

•  
  • 330
  • 3
  • 1
The preface:

The world had had no methods to stop terrorists spreading and had been in chaos. The unexpected and continuous disasters caused by terrorists had prompted the USA to force the united nations to adopt worldwide conscription and expansion in armaments against them. Since then, every country has reinforced their armies. The war on terrorism has begun. At first, this cleanup operation had seemed succeeded since some of huge terrorist group were stamped out, even though tons of people had been killed in this fierce battle. However, sweeping enemies underground had not been a permanent solution. The battle had never ended. The prolonged war forced the leadership of the united nations to collapse. Some countries had joined the terrorists instead. The situation had been getting worse and worse. Eventually, people came to call this operation "The Third World War" and spent every day anxiously waiting.
 世界は拡大するテロの進行を止めることが出来ずに混沌とした毎日が続いていた。突発的に起こるテロの被害に手を焼いた世界各国はアメリカの主導の下国連会議での各国任意によるテロ対策を目的とした大規模な徴兵や軍備拡張を可決。これにより各国は挙って軍備を拡張。テロとの抗戦が国のあちらこちらで見られるようになり、世界的な掃討作戦が開始された。各地での度重なる激戦の結果多くの尊い人命が失いつつもいくつかの主だったテロ組織を撲滅するに至り作戦は成功したように思えた。しかしもともと水面下の敵を主体とした掃討作戦は完全な作戦の遂行かなわず長期化。長期化する戦いに嫌気が差していた国の中にはテロ組織と結ぶ国も現れ戦局は悪化の一途をたどりいつしか人々はこの掃討作戦を「第三次世界大戦」と囁き始め不安に駆られながら日々を送った。