Episode 7 of もしかしてもう結婚しないとだめなのか!?Am I in a committed relationship now!?

•  
  • 296
  • 2
  • 3
"This is so sudden, isn`t it? When will your mom arrive here, anyway?" I pretended as much as I possibly can that nothing had been happening to me. "Her flight will arrive on around 5:30 PM of this afternoon. After her arriving at the airport, it also may take about two more hours to my younger sister`s house." "That is not what I`m asking you!!" Because I was so panicked that I forgot what my original question was, and just shouted alone in my room. Perhaps, she sensed my worry and texted me again. "It`s okay, honey. I just told my mom that one of my good friends was coming over. You don`t have to worry about it too much. It`s just dinner, you know? So it will totally fine with us if you can`t make it because of your job."
To be continued...

Check the past episodes!→http://kennethisland.nobu-naga.net/

「急だね。ところでお母さんは何時にこちらに着くの?」僕は必死に平然を装ってメールの返事をする。「今晩5時半の飛行機でこっちに着くわ。それから2時間ぐらいで妹の家に着くんじゃあないかしら?」「そんなことが聞きたいんじゃあねぇ!」すでにパニック状態にある僕は自分の聞いた質問の内容も忘れて独り部屋で叫んだ。しかしそんな僕の心の訴えが彼女にも届いたのだろうか。彼女からまたメールが届いた。「大丈夫よ、ケネス。お母さんにはお友達が来るとしか言ってないし、ただの食事だけだからそんなに深く考えないで。だからもしお仕事に差し支えるようなら、来れなくても全然問題ないわよ。」