Concept Of Soul And God!

•  
  • 461
  • 10
  • 2
Dec 12, 2015 23:14 Philosophy and Spirituality
As a human we breath, we think, and we feel. We do bad karma and good karma. In the end we die. But according Hindu and Buddha philosophy, it only our body destruction, not our soul. Our soul never dies. That's why we born again and again. Now, a question comes in our mind that what is soul?
According to Vedas, soul is Brahman and Brahman means everything. Brahman is universe and .he is my self within the heart, smaller than a corn of rice, smaller than a corn of barley, smaller than a mustard seed, smaller than a canary seed or the kernel of a canary seed. He is also myself within the heart, greater than the earth, greater than the sky, greater than heaven, greater than all these worlds. When someone wants to get closer to god, he doesn't have to go to temple or anywhere else. He should understand his soul and Brahman. One should see God in everyone, in every creature, in the nature and even his enemy. But it's hard to see god in your enemy's soul. It is, because you hate them. A yogi never hate anyone. He sees his enemy as an immature doer. So, a yogi forgives him like a mother forgives his child after a mischief deed of him.