Light & Darkness; What Is The Truth?

•  
  • 334
  • 0
  • 2
Dec 8, 2015 00:44 Spirituality and Philosophy!
Today, I am going to talk about Light & Darkness. I will rise some questions that what is truth, light or darkness?
If we read any moral story or quote of any noble person; everyone would say, the light is the truth of life. I am disagree with that. Humanity has gone about eulogizing light only because of the nature of the visual apparatus that they carry. Otherwise, the only thing that is always, is darkness. Light is a limited happening in the sense that any source of light; whether a light bulb or the sun, will eventually lose its ability to give out light. Light is not eternal. It is always a limited possibility because it happens and it ends. Darkness is a much bigger possibility than light. Nothing needs to burn, it is always and it is eternal. Darkness is everywhere. It is the only thing that is all pervading.
People might say I am a worshiper of devil but let me clear that. If we turn on a bulb, the darkness is gone. But when bulb looses its ability then the bigger bulb "sun" gives the light. But when we go further we see, there is a big universe which is dark.When you close your eyes, what you see is darkness. Have you ever think why only a few examples come in this world for change. Why everyone is not Abraham Lincoln? Because the world is full of darkness and we have only one sun to give us light. If you want to change your life, ever seek the light in the world, always be the light. You are the sun not the whole world.
So, what is truth, light or darkness? According to me, both are the truth. There is not light without darkness and there is no darkness without light.