People learn more by watching television than by reading books.

•  
  • 1744
  • 0
  • 0

It is evident in our society learning knowledge has tremendous importance in our lives. Some people think that watching television has more positive efficient, while other do not. I however, believe that I believe that reading books has a significant role to expand our knowledge. There are several reasons that i could discuss to support my argument, so i will limit my discussion to the two that i feel are the most relevant to this topic.

First of all, the most important reason for my feeling this way is that it is much easier to become a successful professional when we are willing to read books. Commonly in society, companies tend to prefer people who have well-organized information. if people have a strong knowledge network by reading book, they will be able to obtain numerous knowledge which is an essential element to succeed in the world. A really good example can be seen in Steve Jobs, a CEO of Apple, transformed his company into the most profitable information technology enterprises in the world. In one of his interview he said that he visited to the library as many times to read books as he could to get information. As a result, he was able to create many hit products such as iPhone: the most successful smart phone ever made. This example clearly shows that reading books is necessary for people to succeed in our lives because of the success it entails.

Also, another reason for my thinking this way is that books has a significant role in our lives because it is more efficient. It is imperative that we use and allocate time more wisely. by trying to know information in books, we will be able to finish works quickly because we can find more effective solutions. This reminds me of time when i was in college, I was able to finish my group project when i used many relevant books in the library to do research. Being able to know what was the main point which i had to point out then i finished the group project quickly, the work which took 20 hours to finish just took 5 hours. In contrast, when i had to finish my Asian culture project, i wasted a lot of time because i ignored to find information from books in the library. This experience is a clear indicator that books have a positive role in preparing work because it can save time.

All things considered, the reasons that i mentioned above, i believe that i have sufficiently and adequately explained my position on the matters regarding this topic.