Topic : Movies and television have a negative effect on how young people behave. Do you agree or disagree?

•  
  • 5604
  • 0
  • 1

It is evident that in our current society movie and television have tremendous importance in our lives. Some people think that Entertainment channels are harmful to young people behave, while others do not. There are several reasons that I could discuss to support my argument, so I will limit my discussion to the tow that I feel are the most relevant to this topic. First, Mass Media has a significant role in education. Also, People can relieve their stress from watching movies and television.

First of all the most important reason for thinking this way is that it is easier to become a successful professional when young people watch movies and television. Commonly in society, companies tend to prefer people who have an ability of combining multi resources. If young people have a lot of opportunity to learn and watch these media channels, they will be able to obtain a tremendous amount of knowledge to succeed in our lives which is essential element in our workplace. A really good example can be seen in Steve jobs, I read online that Jobs, a CEO of Apple, transformed this company into one of the most profitable information technology enterprises in our world. in one of his interview he said that during his young ages, he was able to watch a lot of movies, documentary programs and show programs. As a result, he was able to create many hit products, such as iPhone: the most successful smart phone ever made because he had many opportunity to learn people’s desire. This example clearly show that the Multimedia has a positive effect on young people behavior and thought because of the success it entails.

Also, another reason that I feeling this way is that people receive a substantial amount of stress. Many people are stressed out because of the tremendous amount of workload which they have to cope with. If they don’t be allowed to watch movies and television, they will not be able to enjoy their lives which may lead to health problems. A recent article I read on the Korean Herald revealed some interesting findings. According to the articled, a surprising amount of Seoul High s chool students claimed that they had stomach problems. I found interesting that the article mentioned this was due to the fact that they was not able to watch these media channels. Just last year, My younger brother Tom had an ulcer because he was too stressed out from he had no way to relieve stress from his a lot of studies. This outcome, or the lack thereof, is a clear indicator that Young people have to watch movies and television to get away from their stress because not doing so would cause too much stress.

All things considered, the reasons I mentioned above, I believe that I have sufficiently and adequately explained my position regarding this topic.