Topic : People will spend less time for cooking or preparing food in twenty years from now.

•  
  • 1868
  • 1
  • 2
Could i ask you for checking my logic?? and relevance between my reason and example?

First of all, the most important reason for thinking this way is that People have more resources in terms of time and money. Rapid economic development coupled with the decline of children in families has given families more resources than ever. Therefore, People want to spend more time with their family because people can give more to get their satisfied life. A good comparison to illustrate my point would be my father and me. My father was part of thebaby boomer generation.” This meant that my grandparents had to watch my father and my aunts and uncles. This is in stark contrast to me. I am the only child. Consequently, People will take some courses of cooking and bakery because they have more financial resources and time. As this comparison shows people want to have more time with family because they have more resources.