Topic : In order to get well-informed, people should get information from different news sources. Do you agree or disagree?

•  
  • 2099
  • 0
  • 0
It is evident that in our current society being well-informed person has tremendous importance in our lives. Some people think that different news sources are beneficial, while other do not. There are several reasons that I could discuss to support my argument, so I will limit my discussion to the two that I feel are the most relevant to this topic. First, the book has a significant role in education. Also, Internet is more efficient way to get informed.

First of all, the most important reason for my thinking this way is that it is easier to become a successful professional when people read a variety of books. Commonly in society, companies tend to prefer people who have a variety of knowledge. If people read many books, they will be able to develop their own ability and obtain a lot of ideas which is an essential element in our workplace. A really good example can be seen in Bill Gates. I read online that Gates, the founder of Microsoft, transformed his company into the most creative information technology company. In one of his interview he said that his father taught him to read a variety of books as many as possible since he was 5. As a result, he was able to create many hit products such as Windows operation software: the most successful computer software ever made. This example clearly shows that People can get well-informed with books because of the success it entails.

Also, another reason for feeling this way is that internet can be a good way to get informed for people. People can use time more efficiently. It is imperative that we use and allocate time wisely. By, using internet, people will be able to save time because they can find information what the need more quickly. This reminds me of time when I wrote my marketing report from my 101 marketing basic class. I was able to finish my report quickly when I used the internet. Being able to know what I had to find, the report which took over 20 hours to finish only took 5 hours. In contrast, when I found information in news sources, I wasted a lot of time because I had to find whole the sources in hand. As this experience shows internet is more effective to be a well-informed person because it saves time.

All things considered, the reasons I mentioned above, I believe that I have sufficiently and adequately explained regarding this topic.