You should make sure that others, such as influencial peole or potential employers, know about your strengths and accomplishments, because if you do not do so, you will not be successful in your life.

•  
  • 925
  • 0
  • 1

It is evident that in current knowing other’s strengths and accomplishments have tremendous importance in our lives. Some people think that Successful live needs to concentrate on my work with others. I however believe that Humans are social animals therefore learning from others about their positive aspects and achievements are important in our daily lives. There are several reasons that I could discuss to support my argument, so I will limit my discussion to the two that I feel are the most relevant to this topic. First, it can be a good inspiration for success. Also, it gives us a chance to learn effective method of work.

First of all, the most important reason for my feeling this way is that it is easier to become a successful professional. Commonly in society, many companies tend to prefer people who are knowledgeable person in work. If they are likely to learn everything, they will be able to obtain a lot of valuable knowledge which are an essential element to succeed in the workplace. A really good example can be seen in Steve Jobs, I read online that Jobs, the CEO of Apple, transformed his company into the most profitable information technology enterprises in the world. In one of his interview he said he tried to resemble Bill Gates because they are in the same industry. Thus, he was able to imagine many lucrative ideas of his company. As result, he was able to create many hit products, such as iPhone, the most successful smart phone ever made. This example clearly shows that To be a good professional, learning from others strengths is necessary because of the success it entails.

Also, another reason for my thinking this way is that Businessmen can use time more efficiently. It is imperative that we use and allocate time more wisely. By trying to resemble their achievement, the businessmen are able to save time because they are able to learn how to manage time and the effective working know-how. This reminds me of a time when I work at Samsung. I was able to finish my tasks quickly when I ask my chief for advice. Being able to know which tasks I had to do first, the work which took over 20 hours to finish just took 5 hours. In contrast, when my co-worker didn’t ask anyone for the task, he wasted a lot of time because he didn’t know what should have done the first. This example is a clear indicator that with others work experience is beneficial for us because it saves time.

All things considered with the reasons that I mentioned, I have sufficiently and adequately explained on my point regarding this topic.