In New Jersey on the evening of August 29, a dog turned on the stov...

  •  
  • 173
  • 2
  • 2
  • English 
Sep 1, 2014 10:04
In New Jersey on the evening of August 29, a dog turned on the stove by chance in a house, and a laptop on the cook top caught fire.
The some went off through the roof.
Fortunately, there was no family members at home at the time.

The police told a local newspaper that the cause of the fire was that the dog accidentally flipped on the stove.
When firefighters rushed to the site, the smoke was pouring from the roof.
They put off the fire and rescued the dog immediately.
― A Japanese article ―
ニュージャージー州在住の家族の愛犬がコンロのスイッチを入れてしまい、バーナーの上に置いてあったノートパソコンが燃えて屋根から煙が上がる事件があった。
騒動があったのは29日夕方で、当時この家には誰もいなかった。

警察が地元紙に語ったところでは、犬が偶然コンロのスイッチを入れてしまったのが原因とみられている。
消防が駆けつけたときは屋根から煙が上がっている状態で、火はすぐに消し止められた。家族の愛犬も無事救出され、ケガもないという。
Learn English, Spanish, and other languages for free with the HiNative app