Reborn(5.12 Wenchuan-earthquake)

•  
  • 699
  • 2
  • 1
Do you know the Wenchuan earthquake in China? It has in past 3 years ago.Tomorrow is May 12,it let me remember sad and pain things again.
Today,my classmates and me attend in a about "help disabled people when injured in Wenchuan-earthquake"activity as volunteers. In the activity, the disabled people are unfortunately .They lost their legs.So they must sit at wheelchair.Sadly, lots of them are children.I'm so sorry to hear that,because they don't have Complete childhood.But,I don't see the expression of pain in these kids'faces.I think them still are Strong and confident. Although they lost their lets,we give more love to them.
I know the same earthquake happened in Japanese.Many people are suffering from the earthquake and the tsunami.I wish you will be strong.You can beat the disaster and rebuild your house.Come on!!!
In my opinion, the disaster can destroy our homes and our body.But,it can't destroy our heart.Because of the disaster,we get together;Because of the disaster,we are more cherishing our families;Because of the disaster,we learn the true meaning of life.

你们知道3年前在中国发生的汶川大地震吗?明天就是5月12号了,是它三周年纪念日。这样的日志让我回忆起了当年很多悲伤和痛苦的事情。
今天,我和我的同学作为自愿者参加了一项关于“爱心骄子,爱心助残”的活动。在活动中,有很多不幸地残疾人。因为他们失去了双腿,所以他们必须要坐在轮椅上。更让人心痛的是,他们大多数都是小孩。这意味着他们失去了一个完整的童年。但是,在我看来他们脸上并没有因为不幸而带来的痛苦表情。更多的是,他们脸上都洋溢着坚强和自信。正因为他们失去了那么多,所以我们给了他们更多的爱。
我也知道,在日本也发生了相同的地震。直到现在还有很多人遭受着地震和海啸带来的痛苦。我希望他们能坚强起来,我同样相信他们能战胜自然灾害和重建更美丽的家园。
我认为,虽然自然灾害可以摧毁我们的家园和我们的身体,但是他不能摧毁我们坚强的内心。因为有了地震,我们更加团结了;因为有了地震,我们更加珍惜身边的家人;因为有了地震,让我们明白了生命的真谛。