What I wish I knew when I was 20.

•  
  • 568
  • 8
  • 2
I introduce a book I’m just reading calls “What I wish I knew I was 20”.

This book is written by Tina Seelig, who is one of the most creative and inspiring teachers at Stanford University. This is composed of ten chapters, which is mainly written that the opportunities to succeed are in our mundane lives.

First of all, she introduces some assignment in her class. She imposed her students, “what would you do to earn money if all you had was five dollars and two hours?”
So that, some teams presented remarkably inventive ways to make the most money two hours later. She wanted the students to notice that they can make infinite benefit even though they have only limited time and limited money.

After Chapter 2, she describes those who have done remarkable things by challenging assumptions and shares their tales of success and failure.

She strongly insists that there isn’t one right answer that leads to a clear reward and facing the wall of choices in front of each of us can be quite overwhelming.

Although family, friends, and neighbors will happily give us some advice about what to do, it is essentially our responsibility to pick our own direction.

This book can make us release from conventional thinking and recombine our well-worn skills.