The advantages of public transportation

•  
  • 16344
  • 1
  • 1
As infrastructures such as roads and high-way systems have been developed and people have become wealthier financially, the number of people who use their own car as transportation has increased. However, I think it is the time to reconsider about the benefit of the use of public transportation because they definitely make our society better in many ways.

First of all, a public transportation system such as a train and a bus are safer than the use of a my-car. In fact, a large number of people are victimized with a car accident every year. In addition, so many people are even dead or seriously damaged by the accident. On the other hand, public transportation are well-operated by a specialized company or a government and all drivers or operators are well-trained to save customers life. If you wish to live longer or to have a less risky life, you better to choose public transportation.

Secondly, the use of public transportation makes you more socialized and healthier psychologically. While driving your car alone makes feel lonely, the use of public transportation gives you a lot of opportunities to socialize other people. Communicating with other people makes you happier in the most of the time.

Third, public transportation is extremely eco-friendly. One of the major negative effects on global warning is obviously the increase in the use of private cars. If you want to conserve our environment for our children, we better to use public transportation more often.

Today, people’s life is getting more materialistic. It seems like we are forgetting about sharing something with others. I believe sharing a conversation, safeness, and environment which are very important aspects for our life always available in a public transportation.