Injustice in the world ------ECCLESIASTES  

•  
  • 273
  • 0
  • 0
Aug 10, 2014 23:46 英語

In addition,I have also noticed that in this world you will find wickedness where justice and right ought to be .I told myself,"God is going to judge the righteous and the evil alike,because every thing ,every action,will happen at its own set time." I decided that God is testing us,to show us that we are no better than animals.After all,the same fate awaits humanbeings and animals alike. One dies just like the other.They are the same kind of creature.A human being is no better off than an animal,because life has no meaningful for either.They both came from it;they will both go back to it.How can anyone be sure that the human spirit goes upward while an animal's goes down into the ground? So I realized then that the best thing is to enjoy what we have worked for .There is nothing else we can do.There is no way for us to know what we will happen after we die.
I thought nothing can totally possess this world.To accept the fate we had from God,no matter how you are rich or poor,ugly or beautiful.God have bestowed the assignment we need to complete.Humanbeings and animals got the same love from God.Both have responsbilities to esteem others.
Then I looked again at all the injustice that goes on in this world. The oppressed were crying,and no one would help them,no one would help them because their oppressors had power on their side.I envy those who are dead and gone;they are better off than either are those who are still alive. But better off than either are those who have never been born,who have never seen the injustice that goes on in this world.
I have also learned why people work so hard to succeed ;It Is because they envy the things their neighbors have.But it is useless.It is like chasing the wind.They say that we could be fools to fold our hands and let ourselves starve to dearh.Maybe so,but it is better to have only a little,with peace of mind,than be busy all the time with both hands,trying to catching the wind.
In China ,people like chasing the wind.Such as the others got an iphone,than I need one to show I am also in the fashion. Neighbors got a nice car then I try to buy a richer one to show me how rich I am.If you have to chase the trend with your fair-weather friends,the first thing you need to do is to leave them away and real friends somewhere are waiting for you. Unfortunately,the right concept and values what children need to be taught from parents and schools but teachers are too busy teaching students to pursue the high score not to teach them values.
Someone may rise from poverty to became king of his country,or go from prison to the throne,but if in his old age he is too foolish to take advice,he is not as well off as a young man who is poor but inteligent.I thought about all the people who live in this world,and I realized somewhere among them there is a young man who will take the king's place. There may be no limit to the number of people a king rules;when he is gone,no one will be gradeful for what he has done.It is useless.It is like chasing the wind.
No one can be absolutely right in each field. Even if you are the specialist ,taking advice from different people would be the motive power to make progress. Chinese people are lack of questioning spirit and they get used to be inculcated by teachers or leaders.Wisdom is equal to different kinds of person.
The underlined parts are my opinions and this original parts I quoted from the Bible and I think it is an honor to share with you .