The tube on Sunday

•  
  • 224
  • 1
  • 1
Last Sunday morning, I had to go Piccadilly Circus Station by 7:45 a.m.
Usually, it takes about half hour to go there from my flat by tubes. So I left from my flat at 6:45. I thought it was enough early. After 5 minutes walk, I arrived at the nearest station and was surprised; the door of the station was closed! It was first time to see the door closed. I checked the tube situation using my iPhone; were not ruining? It told me that they were normally operated. What's happed? In any way, I have no time to waste. I have to go! I went to the nearest bus stop and got on the bus to go another station. After 10 minutes, I arrived another tube station. But I found that the station was closed too! There were many people waiting to open in front of the door. I thought that it seemed that it would be opened. Just after 7:00 a.m., the door was opened, I entered the station. I found the poster on the wall at the platform. It said that first tube runs around 7:00 a.m. on Sunday; even 6:00 a.m. on the other days.
I did not know that the first train came late on Sunday! I learned another rule in London. At last, I got at Piccadilly Circus Station at just 7:45 a.m.