Walking holidays in Glen Coe

•  
  • 168
  • 1
  • 1
Walking holidays in Glen Coe

I don’t speak English so often even I live in London. I’m working as a researcher and my main job is analysing data using computer. I spend most of my time in front of my computer without talking with anyone.
I wanted to have much more opportunity to speak; I asked my British colleague how I should do. He recommended me to join walking holidays, which is a kind of group tour and the members enjoy walking together with walking guides. I thought that it might be a good idea because I have to speak English to do something with someone and no one can understand Japanese.
I looked for some tours which were attractive for me on internet and I found one, which is a walking tour would be held in Glen Coe, Scotland. Glen Coe is a beautiful mountain area in Highland, which is the north half of Scotland. I stayed there a week with tour members. More than 60 peoples joined it, they were of assorted ages. We shared our time and enjoyed each other: walked around lake sides, hill sides, and climbed mountains together. And also we stayed in a beautiful hotel which is owned by the tour company.
I climbed Ben nevis with them which is the highest mountain in the UK, although even none of my British colleagues and friends have climbed it! In addition, I got some good friends.
It was an amazing experience for me.
I can recommend you join such tours.