Graduation exam (卒業試験)

•  
  • 65
  • 4
  • 2
I heard that I fail a class of my graduation exams; it was Gynaecology, which I was poor at.
I had to pass it or I would not be graduated from medical school; it meant that I could not take a exam for medical doctor licence. If I lost the chance, I have to wait next exam that would be held one year after. I would lose much time. What a mess!
Then, I woke up. Fortunately, it was a dream. A graduation exam of medical school in Japan is very tough exam. It takes more than a few months because we have to pass many classes. We have to read more than a few thousands pages of text books to pass it. It requires us not only knowledge but also physical capacity. If you lost one of them, you would not be graduated. I passed it more than 5 years ago. I don’t want to take it again.
However, why I dreamed about such situation now? I got it! I always listen the podcast English classes in the tube during travel to and from work by iPhone everyday. I heard about a story of an exam in the class. It might affect my dream.
Anyway, I don’t want to take such an exam again.....
Big_en2-f94e3223819fd32ef746d2bb993ffe3d