young for you——GALA

  •  
  • 126
  • 0
  • 1
  • English 
Apr 18, 2011 14:58
This is a Chinglish song.
THe singer of the band don't have standard pronounciation.
But the song's rhythm is so energy that you will shake your body while listening the song.
This song is funny and young!
This is lyric!
Sunday's coming i wanna drive my car 星期天来临了 我要开着我的汽车

to your apartment with present like a star 像星星般 带着礼物 来到你的公寓
forecaster said the weather may be rainy hard 预报员说可能下雨
but i know the sun will shine for us 但是我知道阳光将会照耀我们的

oh lazy seagull fly me from the dark 欧`海鸥从黄昏中懒洋洋地飞向我
i dress my jeans and feed my monkey banana 我穿着我的牛仔裤 给我的猴子喂香蕉吃
then i think my age how old,skyline how far 然后我感到我是如此的老了,但地平线是如此遥远
or we need each other in california 或者我们都想生活在加洲


*you show me your body before night comes down 在黑夜来临之前 你展示你的身姿
i touch your face and promise to stay ever young 我抚摸你的脸庞,许诺我们永远年轻
on this ivory beach we kissed so long 在这篇象牙色的海滩上我们长久的亲吻
it seems that the passion's never gone 就象激情永不消退一样

*you sing me your melody and i feel so please 你向我展示你悦耳的歌喉,我感觉如此的愉悦
i want you to want me to keep your dream 我想你应该让我经营你的梦
together we'll run wild by a summer symphony 我们在夏季的交响乐中疯狂的奔跑
this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy 这就是我们的享受,而非幻想

the tin-man's surfing i wanna try my luck 男人般冲浪嬉戏,只因想试下运气。
to the top of tide rip like just have some drugs冲到浪尖我如此陶醉
i know you have no blame for my proud moonish heart我知道你从没有责备我那骄傲和多变的心。
welcome to the golden beatnik park 来到这个坠落的乐园吧

oh diamond seashore drag me from the yard 噢``黄金海岸让我走出自己的天地

incredible sunward i watch as you're in photograph朝向阳光我难以自信的发现你仿佛溶化于画中

for camera your smile's so sweet,palm trees' so lush 画面中你的微笑如此甜美,棕榈树如此青翠。
would you believe my honey it's califonia 你相信么,亲爱的,这就是加洲