A Comment

•  
  • 88
  • 2
  • 2
Hello Ingrid, this is very interesting to read. I always ask the same question, and I'm often told that speaking with native speakers of English is the most important way to enhance your skills in English. In fact the best way to learn the language is to have a close relationship with the native speaker, like if he is your boyfriend. But, of course, this is difficult if you're not in a country where people speak the language.

Honestly I'm sick and tired of studying English grammar. I've spent hours studying from books and on websites. And I've gotten to the point where I can't continue doing that. I think that I need to practice what I've learned, and to make my learning more interactive. I think socializing is very important because you have an incentive to learn more. And even though I've tried to talk with natives via Skype, it's very difficult because you don't know when the other person can talk with you.

By the way, I don't know the word "senaries". What does it mean?

I think I'm going to make this comment an entry because I have some doubts about it.