Letter For A Friend - - Help Please!

•  
  • 240
  • 1
  • 1
Note: Please tell me if something doesn't sound natural or make sense in spite of it being grammatically correct.

Hi Agata!

That's a really cool name, I had never heard it before. Well, you're doing very well with English, I can understand you perfectly and in this website you will improve even more your english skills, just keep going at it. If you ask me, this is a great website (I use others but this is my favorite). I've been using it for almost six months and I've made good progress with my English. I enjoy learning languages because they have rythm and entonation. And I've made several friends too. You can find very kind and friendly people who help you all the time. But I have to say that not many French people use this website :( That's bad news for those of us who are learning that language. I wish it had more French native speakers out there.

Speaking of music, I like all kind of music, so everything is good for me. If you chose one in particular, I know that it will be ok, just chose the one you think is the best. I'm curious about Polish and how it sounds. As I was saying, every language itself is music.
As for singers I like... I usually go by songs, rather than singers. These two are my current favorites:

Have a nice day!