My Favorite Movies

•  
  • 99
  • 4
  • 2
I always read books or listen to music in my free time. I also spend time walking on the streets of my hometown. A few of my friends like going out to dance. They really like dancing but it's not one of my main hobbies. In fact, I don't like dancing. It's better to say "I can't dance" hahaha. Whatever the reason, I rarely dance, so I don't have to spend money on night clubs. What I do like a lot is to see movies on the weekends.

When I go to the movies, I usually go alone because my friends and I can never agree on what movie we should see. I recently saw a movie called "The Hurt Locker". I think it's the coolest movie I've ever seen about war. I don't know if it is boring, because it doesn't have special effects but it has a great story. It was breathtaking to see how soldiers defuse bombs! The mood and the feeling of the film are impressive, so it looked like real war. Most people love movies like "Avatar", which I don't like very much. I hardly ever see movies like this. I remember being told about this film but I didn't pay attention to it. I saw it anyway, but I left in the middle of the film.

I'm a little tired so I can't write anymore.