I should write dialog about ecological organizations.

•  
  • 1324
  • 1
  • 1
-Hey. Where are you going?
-Hi. I'm going to the library. I'm like to find information about ecological organizations.
-Why do you need information about that?
-Everyday die hundrends aimals, burn km of forests. I can close eyes on ecological problem anymore. I want to help people who try to stop environmental problems.
-I sare your consern. There are different ecological organization. We should choose one.
-I think Greenpease is what we need. It members work actively to protect the environment from damage caused by industrial processes or military activities.
Some also believe that Greenpeace used for political purposes. And that work often brings Greenpeace harm than good nature. What do you think about PETA?
-I'm not sure that i know this organization. Tell me about it.
-People for the Ethnical Treatment of Animals is dedicated to establishing and protecting the rights of all animals. PETA has privsiple " animals are not ours to eat, wera,experiment on, or use for intertainment".
-Oh, i read something about PETA last month. It tells that animals isn't for food but i like meat and i can't refuse to eat meat.
-Well, then we should think about other organizations. Do you know The World Wide Fund for Nature?
-Yes, i do. I read topic about WWF. Its main purpose - to save Earth's biological diversity. WWF's mission is to stop degradation of the planet's natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature.
-WWF is good choice but we should read more about it. I think we can find more ecological organization in the internet.
-I'm not sure that we can make choice now. Let's look for more.