I ate too much mashed potatoes and too many fish fingers for dinner.
By the way, I'm going to meet my friend this evening.
We haven't seen each other for two weeks.
We're going to go to a pub and spend the evening there.
I'm looking forward to it very much, since I'm very bored at home.
I saw a film called "Detachment" yesterday.
The main role is played by Adrien Brody.
It tells a story of a man who starts to work at a secondary school and has to deal with many problems, as well as his past experiences.
Although it was a very though-provoking and sad film, it tried to come up against everyday problems.
I like such dramas, because I can learn something from them.
Now it's time to write another twenty sentences using the words I learned today.
Some of the words may not be familiar to you, since I learn British English.
1. Do you like eating buckwheat groats?
2. I ate a croissant stuffed with chocolate cream for breakfast.
3. What a long baguette! Where did you buy it?
4. There aren't many lime trees in my area.
5. My father enjoys eating strawberries with whipped cream.
6. I used to eat a lot of fromage frais when I was a child.
7. She is very sick. The illness she got has something to do with her marrow.
8. Hurry up! The hunting for game has already started!
9. Feeding geese living in these ponds is not allowed.
10. Looking at this delicious chop makes me hungry.
11. Yesterday, I ate salami toasts for supper.
12. Have you ever eaten a black pudding?
13,14,15,16. You might come across cuttlefish, skates, perches and pike while swimming in the sea, so watch out.
17. I don't like shrimps.
18. She drew a drawing in crayons.
19. He's not interested in space-time travels.
20. Actuality can sometimes be very painful. You should know this.
Cheers from Poland!
|December 11th (0)|
|December 10th (0)|
|December 9th (0)|
|December 8th (1)|
|December 4th (1)|
Entries by Month
Report this entry
Hi! I'm stuffed. I ate too much mashed potatoes and too many fish fingers for dinner. By the way, I'm going to meet my friend this evening. We haven't seen each other for two weeks. We're going to go to a pub and spend the evening there. I'm looking forward to it very much, since I'm very bor