I've had dizziness for the last couple of days.
It's nothing serious, but I feel as if I was a little drunk.
Apart from this, I feel great.
I don't know what might have caused it.
My family advised me to spend more time outdoors instead of sitting at home all day.
In addition, my mother gave me the magazine where the possible causes of my dizziness are described.
One of the solutions is to drink/eat more products high in sugar.
The other says that dizziness may be caused by low blood pressure.
It's not true, since I took my blood pressure twice yesterday and it was normal in both cases.
If it doesn't go away in a few days, I'll probably consult a doctor.
Another Olympic day happened yesterday.
As I hoped, Anita Włodarczyk, the Polish hammer thrower, did her best and won a silver medal.
Even though she made the longest throw, she didn't win a gold medal.
The throw landed outside the field, hence it couldn't be classified as a correct throw.
By that as it may, Poland won its 10th medal.
Speaking of today, it's unlikely that Poland will win any medal today, much less tomorrow.
I would be very surprised to see a medal in race walking or modern pentathlon.
Now it's time to write another twenty sentences using the words I learned today.
1. She built a new henhouse for their hens.
2. Have you given the cattle their fodder yet?
3. Our neighbour didn't let us use a part of his field to widen the pasture.
4. Instead of taking money only, the burglar took the whole till and put it into his bag.
5. Baggers aren't common in Poland.
6. After two months of thinking hard, I drew an itinerary up.
7. There is a lot of nitrogen in the air.
8. I hope I won't end up as an intern in the end.
9. Cigarettes are high in tar, so they are very harmful.
10. Where did you put the skewers? I need them now.
11. Have you ever sat in a canoe?
12. We got into trouble since one of the paddles fell apart and we didn't have a spare one.
13. Watch out! It's a man-eating snake!
14. One of the Polish hammer throwers took part in hammer throw yesterday.
15. The doctor said that my leg was bound to start swelling.
16. Epileptic seizures occur unexpectedly.
17. She witnessed many memorable events throughout her life.
18. - Dammit! I forgot to take my foam pad.
- Never mind. I'll have a spare one.
19. He was accused of forging his ID card.
20. Swine flu got around on a grand scale a few years ago.
Cheers from Poland!
|December 12th (0)|
|December 11th (0)|
|December 10th (0)|
|December 9th (0)|
|December 8th (1)|
Entries by Month
Report this entry
Hi! I've had dizziness for the last couple of days. It's nothing serious, but I feel as if I was a little drunk. Apart from this, I feel great. I don't know what might have caused it. My family advised me to spend more time outdoors instead of sitting at home all day. In addition, my mother gav