In a few hours my two friends and I will get on the train that will take us to a music event at the sea.
I can't stop thinking about it, so focusing on learning English this morning was quite difficult.
In the end I learnt what I had wanted to learn.
By the way, I checked the weather forecast for the upcoming three days, and it looks like it will be beautiful.
I don't know if I'll be able to write entries, but I'll try to get the Internet connection.
If I get, I'll surely write something.
Now it's time to write another twenty sentences using the words I learnt today.
1,2. If we didn't have bowels, we wouldn't be able to defecate.
3. You should have worn the long johns.
4. I bought new sweatpants yesterday.
5. Do you like wearing boots with velcro fastener?
6. The snap fastener on my jacket drives me crazy.
7. I wouldn't carry the mobile phone in this pocket if I were you. The zip is broken.
8. You should close your fly. It looks kind of hilarious.
9. Sadly, I had to left my car at the scrapyard.
10. She decided to dust off some amazing movies, such as "Matrix" and "Men in Black".
11. Have you ever worn a bow tie?
12. My niece will be a toddler in a few months.
13. Where did you put the sieve? I can't find it anywhere.
14. In a day I'll be taking photos and admiring the view at a pier.
15. If you really want to know what she bought, I can tell you. She bought two rolls of toilet paper. Satisfied?
16. That fissure is huge!
17. Do you hear this? Two tracks are overlapping.
18. I can help you find the pivot if you want to.
19. Then tape a pen to the sheet of paper.
20. Where did you buy such a big glue stick?
As a bonus, another three sentences using the expressions I learnt yesterday evening that I forgot to write in yesterday entry.
1. If he weren't the boss, I wouldn't give him the time of day.
2. He went bananas when he found out that we would give him the gift he had always wanted to have.
3. Don't worry about it. I'll keep you posted on the progress of making the piece of music.
Cheers from Poland!