I thought I would go with a friend of mine to a pub yesterday, but it fell through.
He couldn't go yesterday, but he visited me this morning and said that he would be able to go today.
I think I'll go because there are many topics to discuss together.
I'm also going to meet my two friends who I'm going to a music festival in July with.
I asked them to give me money for the train tickets.
I just want to book and pay for them through the Internet.
I'll be able to print the tickets out afterwards.
You may think it's a bit strange to buy and book the train tickets a month earlier, but I'm afraid that it won't be possible to buy them later.
I think it's a lot safer to buy them earlier.
It's a summer time here, many people go at the sea to relax, so I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't any tickets available right before the departure.
The last Euro 2012 quarterfinal match happened yesterday.
England faced Italy in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Italy deservedly won the match after the penalty shootout.
They should have won the match during the regular time, but they missed many goals, but in the end justice took its course.
England, however, was worst team than Italy and it was easily perceptible.
Even Wayne Rooney didn't help them with winning the game.
Now there are two days off and the first semifinal match between Portugal and Spain kicks off on Wednesday in Donetsk, Poland.
Now it's time to write another twenty sentences using the words I learnt today.
1. He's been welding since he was nineteen.
2. Wielding isn't my cup of tea - I've tried it once.
3. Being jealous and angry all the time made you obnoxious.
4. We needn't have done it, because the difference was very perceptible anyway.
5. I installed the skirting boards in my brother's room a few days ago.
6. She unintentionally tore off the door handle in my room.
7. Do you know that she was seen wearing a shawl?
8,9. The dog wore a collar and a lead was attached to it.
10. What is your stance on accepting the bribe by the manager?
11. He would like to surpass his best friend, but he knows it's impossible.
12. I think that everyone would like to be regarded as the saviour of the world.
13. The boss entrusted an urgent task to him, because he believes that he is reliable and conscientious.
14. They forged a truce in order to eliminate the enemy they are facing.
15. Don't delay and lay it on the line.
16. Dancing in her parent's room and toppling an expensive vase was a very stupid thing to do.
17. Finally you jogged you memory about it.
18. His ambiguous way of speaking baffled her.
19. She couldn't hold back the animosity towards her friend any longer.
20. You have never considered becoming a logger, have you?
Greetings from Poland!