Chinese catchwords 汉语流行语 打酱油

•  
  • 2378
  • 5
  • 2
打酱油

Before 2008, this word had a very ordinary word which literal is "to buy a bottle of soy", but one day when a journalist interviewed a passerby if he would comment about a hot spots of a rumoured star. The passerby answered, "what's the concern of my business, I come out just to buy the soy". The journalist felt a little awkward./Before 2008, this word had a very ordinary meaning, literally "to buy a bottle of soy". Then one day a journalist out interviewing, asked a passerby if he had any comments about a scandal involving a star, the passerby answered: "What's that got to do with me?/That's none of my business/, I came out just to buy soy sauce." The journalist got an awkward rebuff.

People are very fed up with these dog packs and their boring report, so the word "buy the soy" prevailed immediately, everyone loved to imitate it by joke. Now it is a synonym of "have nothing to do with me".

For example, "what are you doing here?" "I'm buying soy" it's means "I'm doing nothing"
"Tomorrow's activity is very important, every one should do his best, don't buy the soy" means "don't be a idler"
"come here and lend me a hand, don't buy the soy"

It also has a traditional implication of "old enough", for example "How old is your child?""Can buy the soy" means the child is old that he can buy something from the shop himself. "Is he married?""Don't be(/Are you) kidding, even his child can buy the soy already"
==

Before 2008, this word was a very ordinary word means its literal, that is "to buy a bottle of soy", but when some day a journalist interview a passerby if he has the comment about a hot spots event which about a rumoured star, the passerby answered: "what's the concern of my business, I come out just for buy the soy" the journalist get an awkward rebuff.

People are very fed up with these dog packs and their bored report, so the word "buy the soy" prevailed immediately, every love to imitate it by joke. now it was a synonym of "have nothing to do with me".

for example, "what are you doing here?" "I'm buying soy" it's means "I'm doing nothing"
"Tomorrow's activity is very important, every one shoud do his best, don't buy the soy" means "don't be a idler"
"come here help me a hand, don't buy the soy"

It also has a traditional implication means "old enough", for example "How old is your child?""Can buy the soy" means the child has old that he can buy something from shop himself. "did he married?""Don't be kidding, even his child can buy the soy already"
==

在2008年以前,这个词还是个很普通的词,正如它的字面意思一样,就是去“打酱油”,但是当有一天,一个记者采访一位路人,问他对当时关于一个绯闻明星的热点事件的看法时,那位路人回答“关我什么事,我是出来打酱油的”,弄得那个记者很尴尬,碰了一鼻子灰。

人们都很厌烦那些没什么技术含量的狗仔队以及他们所报道的那些无聊花边新闻,所以“打酱油”这个词一下就火起来了,每个人都喜欢半开玩笑地模仿着用。现在它已经是“与我无关”的代名词了。

例如,“你在这干什么?”“我在打酱油。”意思是说“我没干什么。”
“明天的活动很重要,每个人都要尽力,不要打酱油”意思是说,“不要当闲人”
“过来帮我一把,别在那打酱油”

这个词还有个传统意义,就是“孩子足够大了”的意思,比如:“你孩子多大了?”“能打酱油了”意思是说孩子已经到可以自己出去买东西那么大了。“他结婚了吗?”“别开玩笑了,人家孩子都能打酱油了”