Running

•  
  • 158
  • 2
  • 2
Mar 24, 2011 02:31 bad dog
Today is my 6th day of running. I feel very good though I was a little unlucky lately. My legs are a little soar but I still can bear the pain. I think running is a good exercise but boring. I am looking forword the dance class on Friday

Last night was a rainning day. However, I didn't want to stop my running plan so I still went to the school. I found there was noboday and felt a little scared. I went there after the tutorial class, so it was a little late and all the light was turned off.

Since I wear the raincoat while running, I sweated a lot and I really enjoyed this feeling. But something terrible happened later. Suddenly, there were 2 dogs poped out and crushed to me. They seemed try to figure out what I am. I was angry and scared at the same time. I didn't know what to do and only wanted to left there. They crushed me several times and tried to bite me. Afterwards I was biten by one of them and got hurted. I really hate dogs. I was biten by a black dog when I was 10 years old and I even had to live in the hospital for 3 days. It happened again last night. Shit!

After going back home, I went online and found that there was a student biten by them 1 hour later. How could this be? Our campus is not safe at all. I know we have to respect all kinds of living things, but not these kinds who will attack you. I fully hope they can disappear from this world, at least get out of my campus.