My 60-Year-Old Boy

•  
  • 683
  • 17
  • 2
My husband was invited a 'thank you' party for regional committees yesterday.
He said that it started at 3:00 p.m. and they would drink and have dinner.

I went to see Ningyou Jyoururi(人形浄瑠璃): a traditional Japanese puppet theater with my Kyrgyzstan friend in the afternoon.
In Ningyou Jyoururi, there are puppeteers, shamisen players, and storytellers.
The play was a love story of a considerate married couple and it was performed by ordinary people in my next town.
Since my friend wrote about Ningyou Joururi for her thesis, she knew about it better than I.
After watching it, we went to a famous temple in my town and then I took her to her apartment.
I decided to have a massage at a shop which is near her apartment because I would be free in the evening.

After taking a massage, I went to the supermarket.
When I was there around seven p.m., my cell phone rang.
It was my husband and he said angrily, "Where are you? Won't you come home? I was wondering if you come home."
I said, "Oh, you already came back home? I thought you would come home much later. I've just finished shopping, so I'll be home soon."

Since the front door was locked when I came home, I had to use my key to enter my house.
As soon as I entered in the living room, I said to my husband, "I'm home. I'm sorry that I didn't say that I would come home after seven. However I meant to come home earlier than you."
And I put sweets that my husband likes( liked) on the table.
He put away them and said, "I came home around 6:30 p.m.!"
He was really angry.
I was a little funny because he was like a little kid getting sulky, even though he will be 60 years old in the end of this month. :P

どうだ! 
Lang-8 に公開してやったぞ!!