今年いろいろありました. Some things were Superb others Put me down, this is what got me through. I made a few friends, who will i cherish and respect for the resta my life.
* Get their attention - Make sure the timing is right to talk and even ask outright to make sure it is.
* Always start off positive - Start out with a genuine positive compliment.
* Make the problems "yours" instead of theirs
* Avoid going on the offensive - If you want to pick a fight, go to a boxing ring. There is no room for offensive behavior
* Listen to the response - Open your ears and your mind to hear the other side of the story.
* Stick to promises
* Brainstorm solutions together - Work together
English 日本語 for Fun!
Make friends, hang out, teach each other, and have fun! >>>> READ THIS (if you dar...
Skype group for Japanese/English learners.
This is a group i have created to allow members of Lang-8 to contact each other through Skype. ...
Language exchange in Tokyo
We wanna teach you Japanese, and We want you to teach us your language at Tokyo. We deside tim...