- It is also said that their consumption tendency is different from men and women in some ways.
- It is also said that their consumption tendency is, in some ways, different from heterosexual men and women (in some ways).
- Political correctness is a delicate matter in topics like this, so I added "heterosexual".
Oct 19, 2013 22:25 LGBT Marketing Study Tour
- The first one is swinging the arms bended at 100 degree angle.
- The first one is to bend your/one's arms at a 100 degree angle, and swing them.
- Arms always belong to somebody. If you don't know who you're talking about use "you" or "one". "One" is more formal, and you will probably never use it when speaking. When you are writing, decide which one to use depending on how formal you want to sound.
Sep 24, 2013 20:18 To Run Faster
- He agreed with my proposal and searched a site.
- He agreed to my proposal and searched for a site.
- One agrees WITH a person or an argument/idea. One agrees TO a proposal/suggestion. There is a difference because a proposal/suggestion requires the agreeing person to take action, but an argument/idea does not.
Sep 24, 2013 20:13 To Run Faster