- The free shuttle bus service which connects main places in the park was very convenient to look around the park.
- The free shuttle bus service, which connects the main places in the park, was very convenient to look for looking around the park.
- Travel to Yosemite Day2
- Travel to Yosemite Day Two
- Single digit numbers (1-9) are usually spelled out in English. When you use 10 and above, you can write them as the numeral. The only time you would spell out numbers 10 and above is when they begin a sentence. I hope that's not too confusing!
- At the same time, I was ashamed of myself who didn’t have the basic knowledge about a worldwide famous sightseeing place, although I had worked for a travel company for twenty four years.
- I was ashamed of myself as I didn’t have the basic knowledge about a world famous tourist destination although I had worked for a travel company for twenty four years.
- You can leave out the comment "At the same time" as you are not clearly comparing two emotions, actions or events. "I was ashamed of myself" is perfect, well done! However, it is more natural to speak in the first person when describing your feelings, do not use "who" but use "I" instead. For example, "I was ashamed of myself as I didn't have the basic knowledge.." You see I connect the first part and second part with "as"? You could also have used "because". The phrases "Worldwide famous" and "sightseeing place" are not incorrect but they are not natural sounding. To sound more fluent and more confident you should use "world famous" and "tourist destination". These are words a native English speaker would use.
( Last log in : Within 3 hours )
- Native language
Nation and regionU.S.A