- Most of the participants in the room didn’t notice this happening.
- Most of the participants in the room didn’t notice this happening. did not notice what had happened.
- Your tense is fine, but writing this in past tense sounds a little more natural.
Jun 12, 2013 19:40 Boy's Sorrow Filled Eyes
- In my post, I praised the lecturer, but I had one thing that I couldn’t understand what he did during the lecture.
- In my post, I praised the lecturer (speaker), but I had one thing that I couldn’t understand what he did during the lecture.
- Lecturer is perfectly fine here, but you use it many times in your post. Typically, this can become repetitive, so using synonyms helps make your writing more interesting.
Jun 12, 2013 19:38 Boy's Sorrow Filled Eyes
- The free shuttle bus service which connects main places in the park was very convenient to look around the park.
- The free shuttle bus service, which connects the main places in the park, was very convenient to look for looking around the park.
- Travel to Yosemite Day2
- Travel to Yosemite Day Two
- Single digit numbers (1-9) are usually spelled out in English. When you use 10 and above, you can write them as the numeral. The only time you would spell out numbers 10 and above is when they begin a sentence. I hope that's not too confusing!
( Last log in : Within 3 days )
- Native language
Nation and regionU.S.A