- The first one is swinging the arms bended at 100 degree angle.
- The first one is to bend your/one's arms at a 100 degree angle, and swing them.
- Arms always belong to somebody. If you don't know who you're talking about use "you" or "one". "One" is more formal, and you will probably never use it when speaking. When you are writing, decide which one to use depending on how formal you want to sound.
Sep 24, 2013 20:18 To Run Faster
- He agreed with my proposal and searched a site.
- He agreed to my proposal and searched for a site.
- One agrees WITH a person or an argument/idea. One agrees TO a proposal/suggestion. There is a difference because a proposal/suggestion requires the agreeing person to take action, but an argument/idea does not.
Sep 24, 2013 20:13 To Run Faster
- However, we don’t have our own knowhow to match them, nether network to find home stay families.
- However, we don’t have our own knowhow to match them, nor the network to find home stay families.
Aug 2, 2013 21:35 Home Stay Program
- We have to rely the matching on our partner’s coordination ability.
- We have to rely on our partner's coordination ability to match students with families.
Aug 2, 2013 21:34 Home Stay Program
- I want all students who will take part in our home stay program will have a good time with their homestay family like me.
- I want all students who will take part in our home stay program to have a good time with their homestay family like I had.
Aug 2, 2013 21:33 Home Stay Program
- This artful space was beyond my expectation.
- This artful space artistic place was beyond my expectation.
- "artistic" is a much better word. "artful" is usually only used in old english literature. "space" is usually used to describe somewhere empty. "place" is a better word to use, because it is lively and full of objects.
Jul 30, 2013 21:03 Artacuarium2013