- I was a big fan of Molly Ringwald at that time.
- This is grammatically correct, but we need more information. "That time" here means "the first time in 27 years" - recently! You mean the time before.You need to say: "When I watched it 27 years ago, I was a big fan of Molly Ringwald." Or: "Before, I was a big fan of Molly Ringwald." Or: "When I first watched it, I was a big fan of Molly Ringwald."
Feb 17, 2014 21:17 Pretty in Pink
- I forgot the story of the movie, which Nagisa Oshima directed, and David Bowie, Takeshi Kitano and Ryuichi Sakamto played main characters.
- I forget the plot for which this song was created for. The movie was directed by Nagisa Oshima, and David Bowie, Takeshi Kitano and Ryuichi Sakamoto played the main characters.
Dec 28, 2013 22:43 Merry Christmas, Mr.Laurence
- The public transportation is poor in LA, which is the most difficult point for us to attract our customers to LA.
- The public transportation is poor in LA, which is the most difficult point problem we face for us to in attracting our customers to LA.
Dec 16, 2013 21:12 Hop-on Hop-off Bus in LA
( Last log in : Within 1 days )
- Native language
Nation and regionU.S.A