TOEFL Writing: We all work or will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people, In your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a co-worker?

•  
  • 2750
  • 0
  • 0
As the topic said, we all work or will work with many different people who have different hobbies, interests, religions, educational backgrounds or different countries. In my views, to be a good co-worker, you may need some good characteristics as below.

Firstly, cooperative characteristic is very important to modern companies. Due to products and services have become more and more complicated, one procedure or process can need a lot of people to work together. If someone were absent from his/her position, he/she would impact negatively on the whole schedule.

Otherwise, to be fair is crucial to be a good coworker. No discrimination and no partial behaviors or opinions will help you win other people's trust and support. To maintain personal or one group's profit or defeat rivals, people would like ones who can stand on their own side, these may lead people lose their fairness and to be adverse status, lastly when organization changed or core figure left, you would be got in trouble in your work.

Finally, other characteristics like energetic, respectful, responsible, considerate, good leadership will also contribute the success of to be a good coworker. There are many examples to tell the importance of these characteristics in some books or specific training courses.

In conclusion, to be a good coworker, you need these characteristics referred above. Such good traits can not only bring companies good profits, but also bring you good performance or raise.