The situation changed again.

•  
  • 274
  • 0
  • 0
May 30, 2012 22:58 life
Last Monday, I and my mother went to a clinic of thyroid gland body. I handed papers my psychiatrist had written to a doctor. The doctor read it and palpated and did an ultrasound scan. After that, he said…

"Although your thyroid gland is bigger. So, you have chronic thyroiditis . But this condition is not serious. Therefore, You needn't be worried about it."

He said this illness is an inherited disease and there is nothing to be done. I understood his explanation because my grandmother had it. But there's a little thing I didn't understand. So,I asked…

"But I have suffered from hypersomnia and depression for a few years. These condition are caused by this disease, aren't they? What should I do to ease them?"

He answered as follows・・・
"Probably, those problem won't be caused by the chronic thyroiditis. So, you have to consult with your doctor and examine your body"

Oh…do I have to start all over again…? (--;)I'm glad that the chronic thyroiditis is not serious. But I want to know the cause of these suffering soon!!(><)Anyway, I'll see my psychiatrist tomorrow.

I keep this person's words in mind :)

'When it is dark enough, you can see the stars' (By Ralph Waldo Emerson)