Kiniro no Corda

•  
  • 222
  • 5
  • 1
Mar 27, 2009 20:29 anime game psp ps2
I'll introduce my favorite game from now. The game's name is "La corda d'oro (This name's Italian.It means the Golden String. The Japanese name is Kiniro No Corda :金色のコルダ)"This game is a role-playing game series targeted at female audience. The purpose of this game is to win a man's heart.

However this game has another purposes. There are three series of this game of Playstaion 2. and two series of them were transplanted to PSP. This game's heroine is a beginner of a violinist. The first series's purpose is to compete with rivals in a contest. The second series purpose is to succeed ensemble's concerts with friends who competed each other in the contest of the first series.The third purpose to collect members of the big concert while suceeding ensemble's concerts.

If you are interested in this game, please look at this website.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiniro_no_Corda

I like this game series because of the musical purpposes. I love classical music very much. Although I can't play the violin, I can play it in this game. I can play many favorite musics there.

I found the second series (PSP version)'s PV on Youtube.
If you are interested in them, please watch them.

The second series's PV

&feature=related

I like the other game series of the same company. I tend to love a kind of role-playing game to win a man's heart. (^^;)

This game's animation was also televised.If you are interested in this game, I recommend to watch them.