Skype

•  
  • 750
  • 3
  • 2
I started to chat with my Skype friends again. I chatted with three of my American Skype friends over Skype in the morning for the first time after a month today.

Since I still have some serious jet lag, I woke up at 3:30 am. After I cleaned up my messy house ( I had been away from my house for almost one month to travel around in America. So, my husband and my daughter made our house so messy while I was there. ), I cooked breakfast. And then I started to chat with my friends. It was extremely fun! I am very happy because even though I hadn't chatted with them for a month while I was in America, they were waiting for me. When they looked at my online, they sent me a message and asked me about my trip.

I spoke in English for four hours today, but I didn't get tired. I still can't handle English as I speak in Japanese. I am still struggling with communicating with my friends in English. However, I enjoy chatting with them in English. Every time after I return to Japan from America, I can feel that I have been improving. It motivates me up. I am really looking forward to chatting with them next time.