Snow Again

•  
  • 103
  • 4
  • 2
It snows again. When the giant earthquake hit Japan, it snowed here. I am wondering how cold the area where the quake hit is because the area is more northern from here. I have heard there are lack of foods, water and medicines. People still cannot use gas, electricity and water. I still cannot stop thinking about them.

I was planning to go to Tokyo tomorrow to take my regular painting class. However, my school decided to close all classes for two weeks. The all public transportation are panicked in Tokyo right now because we have to provide electricity in the Tokyo area to the Tohofu area. In addition, my painting teacher from Switzerland cancelled her all classes. I can understand all situation, but I am sad.

My painting teacher in Tokyo called me today, and we chatted for a while. While I was chatting with her, I suddenly cried. I do not know why I cannot control my emotions. Before the quake, I was not so weak. However, I am very weak right now. I cannot remove my negative feelings even if I am painting.