Car Accident

•  
  • 149
  • 1
  • 1
Car Accident

When I just opened a door of my house and went outsied because I was heading to a beauty salon, I saw crowd on a road in front of my house. I thought something wrong, but I couldn't understand what was going on there. Then, I saw an elderly woman lying down on the road and a white car turned over in a field. Immediatly, I understood a car accident happend just before I opened the door.

When I saw the woman, she looked very pale. Because of that both lanes were shut. Of course, my bus was delay. While I had to wait for the bus, I was watching the accident. Some police officers came, a fire car showed up and finally police car arrived. However, it took a while we saw an ambulance car.

Even though the ambulance car arrived and people carried the injured woman, it didn't go. I thought it was very strange. Then, my bus came and I got in.

Although I didn't see everything about the accident, I can't stop thinking the woman. I think she might die because of the accident. That's why the ambulance didn't go soon and still stopped there.