A Book Review of One Hundred Days of Happiness

•  
  • 308
  • 0
  • 0

A couple of days ago, I finished reading a book, One Hundred Days of Happiness in English. I don't use a dictionary when I read books in English. This was my seventh book in English this year.

I found this book at my favorite book store where I can find lots of foreign books. I picked it up because the place in this book was Italy. It was fascinating for me to read Italian locations or conversations. I would love to find these type of books that I can learn something Italian in English.

First of all, I loved the book. It was kind of self-thought book to make you think what the happiest thing in your life is. If you get a terminal cancer, how do you spend your left life? Yes, this book guides you to spend your left three months in your life.

You can't read this book without teas. We all have a purpose in our lives and to live fulfill it. I loved the way the author wrote a heavy serious theme with lots of jokes. So, even though the theme was very deep, I could smile.

I want everyone to read this book. This book became one of my favorite books in English!