My ways to deal with Bullying

•  
  • 176
  • 1
  • 1
My ways to deal with Bullying

I got bullies when I was in kindergarten. My teacher called me a stupid boy because I cannot say Pancasila. Also, when I forgot the lyric of song, she humiliated me in front of class. Since then I become a shy and closed-person. When I was in primary school, I want to prove to everyone that I'm not a fool boy. I always study hard to get a good grade and become an outstanding student.

My parents don't have educational background. They dropped out of schools due to they were forced to marry by their parents. Due to lack of experiences in education, they never care about my education. Even when I got first rank, I didn't get appreciation from them. However, I always thankful that they still support me for providing tuition fee. When I finished my senior high school, my dad asked me to marry his daughter's friend. But I refused it. I keen to pursue my study. At that time, I have no idea how to get money for continuing my study. I enroll to university without letting my parents know. Surprisingly, my application was accepted. I was feeling happy and also sad. I was happy because I have chance to study in university. I also felt sad because I don't know how to get money to pay the tuition fee. Thanks God, the university gave me a scholarship. I studied hard in the university to prove to my parents that I decent to get this chance. I succeed to prove them by becoming best graduate with cumlaude GPA. Now, I'm studying abroad to get my another degree.

I learn from the past. The best revenge from all those bullying is showing to the world that you could do your best for yourselves and those who have given you support.