1. He took a humble attitude toward the customer.
2. Participants of the demonstration in progress seem to have extreme opinions against the current prime minister.
é²è¡ä¸ï¼ããããã¡ã ãï¼ã®ãã¢ã®åå è ï¼ãããããï¼ã¯ãã¾ã®é¦ç¸ï¼ãã ãããï¼ã«ãããã¦æ¥µç«¯ï¼ãããããï¼ãªæè¦ï¼ãããï¼ããã£ã¦ãããã«ã¿ããã
3. His integrity stands out among all of the others.
å½¼ã®èª å®ï¼ãããã¤ï¼ãã¯ä»ã®äººã®ä¸ã§ãéç«ã£ã¦ï¼ããã ã£ã¦ï¼ããã
4. In that video, unbelievably, the man seemed intact even though he had been hit by a car. Some people may find it a hoax.
5. The party aimed to raise a lot of funds for the charity, but he admitted they didn't make it.
Thank you for reading my journal^^ Please correct.