Today is New Year's Eve

•  
  • 459
  • 1
  • 1
Today is new year's eve and we have a big meal in my aunt's home.The meal was delicious..I was full..haha..and I played PPT with my brother..we were having great time..and I went to play fireworks and it was really beautiful..I liked it very much,I wanted to take photos of it!
Now,my mother aunt and grandmother are watching TV,there is a wonderful performance on TV, they enjoy it..my father and grandfather is talking ..and me? hahaha..I'm here!I'm writing!
Spring Festival is the biggest festival in China and we are have a meeting together..It will be happy and I will grow up!Tomorrow I will to see my grandfather(another,he died in 2001,we love him).I think I shoud be happy to face him,and I hope he will be happy in heaven!Then we will go to visit our relations..and I will get lots of LUCKY MONEY..I am really looking forward to it~hahaa..and the most wonderful thing is I will see my friends!
I am really like the holiday and I hope everything will be OK..and you,you,you..you will be happy all the year! we will healthy! And I wish I will pass the big exam in June 12th! ^^
Tomorrow, I will be 17 !!

今天是三十夜,我们在阿姨家吃了大餐,晚饭真的很美味,我吃的很饱! 哈哈,刚才我和哥哥玩了泡泡堂,我们很开心!我还去放了烟花,很漂亮啊!我很喜欢呢,我想把他们拍下来!
现在呢?我的妈妈、阿姨和外婆在看电视,春节联欢晚会,那是一个盛大的晚会!他们很高兴,我的爸爸和外公在聊天,我呢?哈哈,我在这里呢,我在写这文章啊!
春节是中国最大的节日.我们都要聚在一起,这将会很快乐的!我要大一岁了!明天,我要去看我的爷爷(他在01年就死了,我们爱他)我想我应该是开心的去看他,我希望他在天堂过的幸福!接着我们要去探望我们的亲友,我讲会拿到很多压岁钱,^^我很高兴,我很期待哦,哈哈,最快乐的事就是能够看到我的朋友们啦!
我真的很喜欢这个假期,我希望万事都能如意!你,你,你们,你们都要幸福啊!我们都要健康,我也希望我的中考能够顺利!
明天,我将17岁!