Northern Song Dynasty

•  
  • 350
  • 2
  • 2
Mar 17, 2018 09:29 English
The dynasty─Song, it separated from two sections of period:Northern Song and Southern Song, these Dynasties were founded after Tang dynasty.

Although this dynasty was merely continue 167 years, the land of itself wasn't wide either;however many of technologies and sciences were thrive during the period.

Also, some renowned Chinese poets and scientists were born in this dynasty.

The founder of Song, Zhao-Kuang-yin was originally a general, after he created a mutiny, he founded the Song.

His basic national policy was ''Focus on literati but belittled military'', this policy has pros and cons, why he made this decision? because he knew the Tang dynasty was destroyed by many uncountable military mutinies.

He placed literati to work for general's position, therefore Song troops were always weaker than other countries.
(宋朝分為兩個時期:北送和南宋,這些朝代在唐朝後建立)

(雖然這個王朝只延續167年,國土本身也不寬廣,不過許多科技與科學都在這個朝代很興盛)

(同時,一些知名的詩人與科學家都誕生於此朝代)

(宋朝的建立者,趙匡胤原本是位將軍,在他發起兵變之後,他建立了宋朝)

(他的基本國策是''重文輕武'',這項政策有優點與缺點,但他為何做出這樣的決定?是因為他知道唐朝是被無數的兵變所毀滅的)

(他把文人置於將軍的位置,因此宋朝軍隊總是比其他國家弱)