A Testimony

•  
  • 66
  • 3
  • 3
Mar 22, 2019 21:01 English
Please forgive me about omit some details of the following story.

I used to like a woman but she didn't like me at all.

Honestly, I was a foolish man, why I say that? Because I've never understood what is love.

I have been running after her for almost three years until the last year, the result of the situation was that I got nothing on her at all but gained a lot of sufferings.

There were many elderly relatives and friends who used to persuade me not to run after her anymore, not only I would waste time but also lose money.

My parents also felt disappoint on my situation, in my opinion, I was tied by Satan many years(or devil? which one is better?)

Regrettably, I've never listened their advice, the most important thing is that I have never obeyed the law in the Bible either.

Therefore, I received the most rigorous punishment from God.

If some people who used to correct some of my previous entries will probably notice one thing is that I constantly wrote many negative journals on Lang-8 before.

Love doesn't mean that you can control other's life, but I did, it was quite foolish, wasn't it?

Let me share some more ridiculous stories, in order to hang out with her, I flew to HK monthly even twice per month last year, this story was very exaggerate, right?

I gave many lot of gifts for her in order to gain her attention, but guess what, she didn't appreciate my enthusiasm, she considered me as an idiot.

After getting this lesson, I won't treat other women like that later.

When I write this entry, I am completely shame about my bad behavior, because I didn't understand what is love in a relationship.

Comfortingly, there wasn't any bad things occur.

All in all, thanks Lord for releasing my soul, I am pretty rejoice and read bible regularly, taking many Christian meetings since He healed my heart.

I will never miss that woman and contact her any longer, because I eventually realized that contact her will get noting good to me at all.

To be honest, this story is very ridiculous, I am not a teenager anymore, so doing this behavior as I am an adult is completely foolish.

Originally, I didn't want to share this story here, because I felt my reputation would be destroyed, also, perhaps some people who read this story later would laugh at me.

Thanks my parents and many Christian brothers and sisters who have been praying for me for many years.

''Do not become dissimilarly yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership do righteousness and lawlessness have? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? Corinthians 6:14 English Recovery Version''

''You shall not bow down to them, and you shall not serve them; for I, Jehovah your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children and to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me. Deuteronomy 5:10 English Recovery Version''
(請原諒我在以下的故事中省略一些細節)

I have been thinking about whether to share this ridiculous story or not for two months, after that, I therefore raised my courage to write it.
(我有兩個月的時間都在思考倒底該不該把這可笑的故事分享,之後,我因此提起勇氣寫它)

(我曾喜歡過一個女生但她一點也不喜歡我)

(老實說,我是個白癡,為什麼我會這樣說?因為我不曾瞭解什麼是愛)

(我追求她將近三年,直到去年為止,這個情況的結局就是我在她身上一點東西也沒得到而是得到許多痛苦)

(有很多勸我不要再去追求她的長輩親戚朋友們,我不只會浪費時間還會失去金錢)

(我的父母也對我的情況很失望,在我看來,我被撒旦(或惡魔?哪個比較好?)捆綁了好多年)

(遺憾的是,我不曾聽取他們的勸告,最重要的事情是我也不曾遵守聖經的律法)

(因此,我從 神那邊收到了最嚴厲的懲罰)

(如果一些曾批改過我先前在Lang-8寫的日記的人就會發現一件事就是我之前在Lang-8經常寫一些負面的日記)

(愛不代表你可以控制別人的生活,但我卻做了,很愚蠢,對不對?)

(讓我分享更多的荒謬故事,為了跟她出去玩,我去年每個月都會飛香港一次甚至每個月兩次,這故事很誇張對吧?)

(我給了她非常多的禮物是為了取得她對我的注意力,但你猜怎麼著,她並不感謝我的熱情,她覺得我是個智障)

(得到這個教訓之後,我以後不會再對任何女生這樣了)

(當我寫這篇日記十,我對我自己的行為是徹底的感到羞恥,因為我不懂在一段關係裡的愛是什麼意思)

(安慰的是,沒有壞事發生)

(總之,感謝 主釋放我的靈魂,我現在很喜樂並且會規律的讀聖經,自從 神醫治我的內心後,就參加許多基督徒的聚會)

(我不會再那個女生或聯絡她了,因為我終於瞭解聯絡她對我是一點也不會得到任何的好處)

(老實說,這個故事很荒唐,我已不再是青少年,所以在我這樣的成年人還做出這樣的行為是完全愚蠢的)

(起初,我不想在這邊分享這個故事,因為我覺得我的名聲會被敗壞,同時,或許一些讀過這篇日記的人會恥笑我)

(感謝我的父母還有很多為我禱告很多年的主內的弟兄姐妹)

(''你們跟不信的,不要不配的同負一軛,因為義和不法有什麼合夥?光對黑暗有什麼交通?恢復本聖經哥林多後書第六章第十四節'')

''I am Jehovah your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the slave house; You shall have no other gods before Me. Deuteronomy 5:6~7 English Recovery Version''
(''我是耶和華你的神,曾將你從埃及地,從為奴之家領出來。除我以外,你不可有別的神。恢復本聖經申命記第五章第六~七節'')