Intrduciong Taiwan by English

•  
  • 308
  • 2
  • 2
Mar 21, 2018 11:32 English
I borrowed a book, which was how to introduce Taiwan by English.

The content of the book isn't difficult to read, the degree of English is approximately at intermediate level and a little higher. Nevertheless, I can still understand.

Although the author used basic English to write it, every description are vivid and plentiful in many different adjectives and verbs.

I think this book is quite suitable to be my reference material before I take the English Tour Guide Oral Test next month.

These is one of the articles is the book:''Taiwan has plenty of traditional arts, which can be divided into two categories:traditional crafts and performing arts.''

Then, you can understand all of articles are quite basic English, other than a few phrases and words I don't familiar with, however it's easy to read anyway.

I intend to read one to three pages as long as I'm free every day until the oral test.
(我借了一本如何用英文介紹臺灣的書)

(內容不難讀,英文等級大概在中級或再高一點,儘管如此,我還是可以理解)

(雖然作者用基本英文撰寫,但每個在不同的形容詞和動詞中的描述都很生動與豐富)

(我覺得這本書非常適合做為在餐加景語導遊口試之前的參考書)

(這是在書裡面其中一處的文章:''臺灣有很豐富的傳統藝術,可以區分為兩個範疇:傳統手工藝術和表演藝術'')

(那你就可以瞭解所有的文章都是非常基本的英文,除了一些我不熟稔的用語或字之外,總之很容易讀懂)

(只要我有空,我打算每天讀1到3頁直到口試為止)