Emperor Taizong of Tang Dynasty

•  
  • 160
  • 1
  • 1
Mar 15, 2018 08:25 English
Lee-Shi-Min is the second emperor in the Tang dynasty.

He joined the military when he was merely a teenager, that's why he was a brilliant strategist as well.

After Lee became an emperor, he completely accepted any opinions from his courtiers and governed China by Confucianism, also he enhanced the land of the Tang dynasty constantly.

Supposedly, he was the famous emperor in Chinese history, because of his humble about accepted many different kinds of suggestions and persist in economy in save national assets.

These series of policies let people have more opportunities to developed their own trades, the society became steady and safer than past, he also created the most famous performance, which called ''Prosperity of Zhenguan'' (Zhenguan was his Chinese era name) in Chinese history.

During this period of time, it was the most thrive era in the Tang Dynasty, also this performance built the strongest construction of the Tang Dynasty to continue its 130 years era.

Lee-Shi-Min loved calligraphy and literature, his artworks was preserved from the National Palace Museum in Taiwan, it was originally preserved from the forbidden City in Beijing.

After Chinese Civil War, Nationalist Party of China failure in the war, they withdrew from China and flee into Taiwan.

They brought a plenty of Chinese ancient artworks and antiques to Taipei.
(李世民是唐朝第二位皇帝)

(他年少時加入軍隊,這就是為何他同時也是位傑出的軍事戰略家)

(李世民為帝之後,積極聽取群臣的意見,以文治天下,並開疆拓土)

(據稱,他是中國史上著名的明君,他虛心納諫,在國內厲行節約)

(這一系列的政策使得人民有更多機會發展他們自己的貿易,社會變得穩定又比過去更為安定,他同時開創了中國史上最著名的''貞觀之治'' (貞觀是他的年號))

(在此段期間,是唐朝最為繁榮的年代,同時這個政績建立了唐朝能夠延續其國祚130年的最穩固結構)

(李世民熱愛書法與文學,他的作品被臺灣的國立故宮博物院保存,起初被保存在北京故宮)

(國共內戰後,國民黨於戰爭中失利,從中國撤退到臺灣)

(他們攜帶了大量古物與古董到臺北)