Some Comments

•  
  • 151
  • 2
  • 2
Aug 9, 2018 10:24 English
In the city where I live in, there are a trash car and a recycle car will stay at the roadside every morning, which nears the train station's plaza.

I brought a plastic bag of garbage to there in order to threw the garbage away this morning when I go to work.

Our city has a regulation, which requires citizens using municipal government made plastic bags.

Local convenient stores assist municipal government sell this type of plastic bags, the bags divide into several different sizes and have variety of prices, the small one is cheap, the big one is expensive.

However, other cities in Taiwan didn't have such policy, only my city has, each of us need to throw garbage every day but have to spend an extra expense to buy a plastic bag, otherwise, we will be penalty for money.

The reason they made such policy is to ''using price to reduce among''.

In detail, they think buying plastic bags can reduce citizens make too many garbage.

Honestly, I don't really think this idea works, look at those ''garbage mountain'' around our city, this policy seems need to be modified.

how about your local city government's garbage policy?
(在我住的城市中,每天早晨會有一台垃圾車跟一台回收車停在靠近火車站廣場的路邊)

(當我今早要去上班時,我帶了一袋塑膠袋裝的垃圾去丟垃圾)

(我們的城市有一個要求市民使用市政府製作的塑膠袋的規定)

(當地的便利商店協助市政府銷售這種塑膠袋,這袋子區分成數種不同的大小並且有多種價格,小的便宜,大的就貴)

(不過臺灣的其他城市並沒有這樣的政策,只有我的城市有,我們每個人每天都需要丟垃圾但是必須要花費額外的費用來購買塑膠袋,不然我們會被罰款)

(他們制定這樣的政策的理由是''以價制量'')

(詳細的說就是他們覺得買塑膠袋可以減少市民製造太多垃圾)

(老實說我真的不覺得這個點子行的通,看看那些圍繞在我們呈市周邊的''垃圾山'',這個政測似乎需要被修改一番才行)

(你的城市的政府的垃圾政策是如何呢?)