(Just practice my writting)Apply For A job

•  
  • 403
  • 3
  • 3
Mar 8, 2017 16:29 English
(I use Formal way and IT IS NOT a real situation,JUST PRACTICE)

Hello,I notice that your company are looking for an executive assistant who has had relavant work experience 3 years above,therefore,I'd like to apply this job,I hope you could give me an oppurtunity.

Before I've apply this job,it was approx. 3 years that I worked for (HR)human recources department in a normal company,even though I only in charge of HR paperwork,and I have ever deal with multitude of negotiate for businesses cooperation as well.

I not only can deal with paperwork,but negotiate for business category,if I could join your company,I will do my best to assist anything I can do in my ability.

In addition,I have good team work attitude,I can sensible of something wrong around my sight immeditatly,then I will amend it.

Lastly,if I did good performance,I understand it is just belong to my madantory,and never for a moment take for granted that admire from anyone.

Thank you for your patient to read my letter,I forward oneday that I can join,even I'm not perfect,however,I always effort study new things.

Mr.Silence 8/3/2017
(我用較正式的方式寫,但這只是練習,不是真的情況)

您好,我注意到貴公司正在徵求具有相關工作經驗3年以上的行政助理,因此我想應徵這份工作,希望你們可以給我一個機會。

應徵此工作前我有大約3年的時間在一間普通的公司的人資部門工作,即使我只負責人資部門裡的文書作業,我也曾處理許多商業交涉。

我不只可以處理文書,還可以處理在商業類的協議和談判,如果我可以加入貴公司,我會盡我一切能力協助任何大小事。

此外,我具備良好的團隊工作態度,當我注意到有錯誤的時候我可以馬上查覺並修正。

最後,如果我表現良好,我瞭解那只是我在工作上應盡的義務,不會視為是理所當然。

謝謝您很有耐心的看完我的信,我期許有一天能加入貴公司,雖然我不完美,但我總是努力學習新事物。

安靜先生 2017年3月8日